VivaVideo for PC : Viva Video is an impressive and free video editing tool, which has the ability to edit and create your own story, capturing all the photos of the part of your memory and beautiful moments in a single video. The community of the Viva Video released its app worldwide which includes the country like Philippines, Malaysia, Brazil, India and US.
However, Viva Video for PC is not available officially and has not been released yet. But with the help of some emulator, you will be able to edit videos or create a story of your own with the help of the video editing tool by using it on your PC too. The app comes with the well-designed UI with the impressive experience and more smooth performance. Here in this, I will show you the procedure on how to download and install the Viva video for PC.
Viva Video App for PC & Mac – Key Features :
Viva video comes with the optimized features in its app that gives you a smooth user performance. Some other key features are mentioned here below:
- Viva video app has a user-friendly interface and well designed including some cool video edit tools such as trim and merge clips with the storyboard edit tools.
- Modify videos adding fun texts, fonts, FX mode, stickers, music, filters and also the transitions. It is also provided with the live dubbing videos mode.
- Take the speed of the video under control in the VivaVideo app setting up the slow motion control and fast motion control using the playback speed control of at least up to 0.2s speed.
- It also brings you the effect such as the reverse, blurred background, the voice enhancement and the speed adjustment of voice of the audio.
- Share any of your favorite edited videos by the Viva video app in any your social media profile such as in Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Google+, etc. and in many others.
- Edit videos using the VivaVideo editing tool adding more than 200 special effects in the edited video which includes animated stickers, filters, FX, text, etc.
- The video exported from your device memory storage can be edited into the HD resolution format in any compatible devices.
- The video editing tool application is available in many countries such as Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, US, India, and Brazil.
- The app is also functional with the multiple camera options that include the basic or selfie mode also FX, Funny, Music Video, Collage, etc.
- You can turn your collection of photos into a short story movie or slideshow video that is just amazing to explore the captured some moments with the world.
- Pick any of the audio files of a song, import it from the memory of your phone and convert it into impressive slideshow videos.
- Pick any of the themes available in the video editing tool like the Birthday, Love, Friends, Pets, Travel themes, etc.
How to Download and Install VivaVideo for PC ?
Yes, it is now possible to use Viva Video on your PC using the BlueStacks. Check out the steps mentioned below on how to install and download Viva Video:
- Step 1: Launch any of your PC browsers, and then visit the Google search bar, type the keyword BlueStacks on it and click on the search button.
- Step 2: Select any of the trusted sites from the search results displayed on the first page of Google.
- Step 3: Now go for the download button of the BlueStacks on the web page, wait until the process is done.
- Step 4: Visit the folder destination on your PC storage drive where you have downloaded the .exe file of BlueStacks.
- Step 5: Now click on the .exe file to start to install the process, wait for the process to get complete.
- Step 6: Now launch the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC, now go for the search engine toolbar type the keyword Viva Video into it and click search.
- Step 7: After the search resgults the icon of the Viva video app will appear on the display of the menu of the BlueStacks Emulator, just click on the icon.
- Step 8: After that select the install button by clicking on it and after the process gets done, launch the Viva Video on your PC and start editing videos.
BlueStacks Emulator is the only software that is required to be installed on your PC to operate the Android app such as Viva Video. This post VivaVedio for PC have shared all information regarding its downloading procedure and procedure to use it on your PC.